In the heart of Oregon, Mount Angel’s Oktoberfest brings 350,000 people to the Bavarian village every September. The Northwest’s oldest and best loved Folk Festival – celebrates the fruits of the harvest, and the goodness of Creation! There is something for everyone at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest.
- Free Kindergarten with children’s activities.
- World Class entertainment from Germany, Canada, New York, Utah, Oregon, Florida and California, from Alphorns to Alpine Rock is shared continuously on 4 stages.
- Over 50 non-profit food booths serving the best Bavarian and local treats.
- Each day begins with a traditional Webertanz performed by local school children, and performances by Folk Dancers throughout the day.
- Cruz-n Car show
- Wiener dog races
- 5/10K Fun Run and Half Marathon
- Camping and RV sites available
Many events at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest are free, however, there are 3 Premium Entertainment Venues that require admission.