AquaMax Sport Fish 500 3/16-inch Pellet was developed by professional nutritionists and fish experts especially for carnivorous species, to be a complete, balanced diet for optimum growth. Formulated as an easily-digestible, high-energy, nutrient-dense diet to promote healthy growth in this type of species. Sport Fish 500 has high feed efficiency and rate of gain and is designed to stimulate aggressive feeding behavior.
– 100% nutritionally complete and balanced diet for optimum growth.
– High protein for muscle growth, but not the excessive fat of salmonid diets.
– The 3/16-inch particle is appropriately sized for finishing fish of many species.
– Fish meal, the #1 ingredient, is highly palatable, a superb attractant and maximizes digestibility for carnivorous fish.
– This floating diet is easy to manage, prevents overfeeding to help maintain water quality.
– The high digestibility and Highly palatability ensures proper consumption and the significant nutrient absorption designed to produce clean water and big fish.
Crude Protein (min), 45.0%
Crude Fat (min), 10.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 5.0%
High-protein, nutrient-dense diets are required to support healthy growth in this type of species. Fish include; feed-trained largemouth bass, hybrid striped bass, bluegill sunfish, and rainbow trout. See feeding strategies for feeding directions on specific species.
Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Management Practices: Consumption can vary depending upon water temperature, season of the year, nutritional needs of the fish, availability of other foods and fish familiarity with particle feeds. Consult the feed tag on this package for specific feeding directions.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed. Actual results may vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices. An effective feeding maximizes feed conversion rates which helps minimize the risk of water quality degradation. However, it is necessary to follow good management practices and feed ONLY what the fish will consume. Excess feed increases the Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) which over time, can contribute to the deterioration of your water quality. Adequate Dissolved Oxygen (D.O.) must be maintained for sport fishing ponds; aggressive feeding should be accompanied by an adequate aeration program.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.