Flock Raiser Premium Poultry Feed is a 20%-protein nutrient-rich crumble that provides starting, growing and finishing nutrition for meat birds or starting and growing nutrition for a mixed flock of chickens, ducks, turkeys (after 8-10 weeks) and geese.
– 20% protein all-vegetarian recipe crumble
– No animal by-products or fillers added
– No artificial preservatives added
– Freshly-ground grains from north American farms
BALANCED AND COMPLETE
– Prebiotics, probiotics, and yeast supports immune and digestive health
– Targeted amino acids and essential minerals for muscle and skeletal development
– Vitamin A to help birds grow into healthy adults
– Vitamin E to support a healthy immune system
– Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth
– Marigold extract for brightly-colored beaks, shanks and overall appearance, A high level of xanthophyll, derived from marigolds, ensures bright coloring for a beautiful flock
Crude Protein (min), 20.00%
Crude Fat (min), 3.50%
Crude Fiber (max), 5.00%
Lysine (min), 1.10%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.80%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.30%
Phosphorus (P) (min), 0.60%
Salt (Na Cl) (min), 0.35%
Salt (Na Cl) (max), 0.85%
Vitamin A (min), 7000 IU/lb
Vitamin E (min), 14 IU/lb
Methionine (min), 0.50%
Phytase (A. Oryzae) (min), 227 FYT/lb
Flock Raiser Premium Poultry Feeds (available in crumble or pellet form) should be fed as the sole diet from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks chickens, 20-24 weeks ducks; geese start laying the spring after they were hatched, Turkeys from 8-10 weeks until laying age of 30-32 weeks). Flock Raiser is formulated for the maintenance of adult non-laying birds as well.
Please consult the feed tag sewn onto the bag for specific feeding instructions.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
This item cannot be sold in the following states: California