Honor Show Chow High Octane Power Fuel is an advanced, high-energy supplement for cattle, pigs, lambs, goats, and poultry being fed and fitted for show. Highly palatable with essential fatty acids for overall health and look of your show animal.
– 31% crude fat supplies a large amount of energy in a small daily feeding rate
– Very digestible extruded nugget promotes great physical appearance.
– Wheat germ meal contains octacosanol which increases red blood cell production, enhances the respiratory and immune systems.
– Flaxseed provides a great source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
– Gamma Oryzanol from rice bran provides over 110 antioxidants and benefits the immune system.
– Ascorbic acid helps improve immune function during periods of stress
– High Vitamin E level provides a potent antioxidant
Crude Protein (min), 12.00%
Crude Fat (min), 31.0%
Crude Fiber (max), 6.00%
Lysine (min), 0.50%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 1.50%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 2.50%
Phosphorus (min), 0.85%
Salt (NlCa) (min), 0.50%
Salt (NlCa) (max), 1.00%
Potassium (min), 0.75%
Vitamin A (min), 16000 IU/lb
Zinc (min), 250 ppm
Selenium (min), 1.5 ppm
Rice Bran, Palm Oil, Flaxseed, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Oil, Cane Molasses, Yeast Culture, Dried Seaweed Meal, Monocalcium/ Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Methionine Complex, Cobalt Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Molasses Products, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Iron Oxide, Fenugreek Flavor, Anise Flavor
Gradually blend High Octane Power Fuel with the current ration over a period of 10 14 days until the desired feeding rate is achieved. High Octane Power Fuel is designed to be fed as a topdress to supply additional energy.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.