Honor Show Chow Impulse Goat R-20 feed is a complete and balanced ration in pelleted form. It provides the nutritional extras kids need in both the growing and finishing phases. There is no need to add roughage or grain to the ration. Provides the proper balance of high-quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients; allows show goats to reach their full potential. It features digestible fiber source, proper calcium to phosphorus ratio, specific protein sources for targeted muscle growth, and Rumensin for the prevention of coccidiosis.
– Contains a natural feed additive resulting from a proprietary multi-step fermentation process of a proprietary strain of Aspergillus oryzae.
– Fortified with ammonium chloride which helps aid in reducing the incidence of urinary calculi.
Provides elevated fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E for periods of stress and to help support healthy immune function.
– Features a blend of high-quality protein sources for muscle synthesis and growth.
– Fortified with a balanced combination of zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt provides critical highly-available minerals that support immune response which is critical for traveling show cattle and helps maximize muscle development, allows cattle to reach their full potential.
– Contains a true, fully fermented yeast culture developed specifically for optimum animal nutrition.
– TASCO helps lower body temperature during periods of heat stress helping to keep pigs on feed during warm weather.
– Rumensin at 20 grams/ton for the prevention of coccidiosis.
Crude Protein (min), 16.00%
Crude Fat (min), 3.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 20.0%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.50%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.00%
Copper (Cu) (min), 20.0 ppm
Copper (Cu) (max), 30.0 ppm
Phosphorus (min), 0.35%
Salt (NlCa) (min), 0.70%
Salt (NlCa) (max), 1.20%
Selenium (min), 0.30 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 16000 IU/lb
Vitamin D3 (min), 3200 IU/lb
Vitamin E (min), 50 IU/lb
Refer to the product label for specific feeding instructions. Feed continuously and have Impulse Goat R-20 feed before nursing kids at all times. To maintain adult animals, feed 1-2 pounds per 100 pounds of body weight along with adequate roughage or pasture. These are only guidelines for consumption. Feed consumption will vary with life stage, environment and activity.
CAUTION: Store in a dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.