Honor Show Chow Prelude 309 is a pig starter formulated to be fed to pigs from 16 to 25 pounds, but can be fed to heavier pigs.
– Extremely small pellet for improved intake and pellet quality.
– Medicated with CTC and Denagard to prevent and control respiratory and digestive tract diseases.
– Formulated with very high-quality animal protein sources to be very palatable, newly weaned pigs get on feed fast and looking great.
– High lactose levels make for an easy transition from sow’s milk to solid feed.
– Nutrient dense to support intake and growth of young pigs.
– Acidified to enhance digestibility, yucca to promote intake and nursery air quality, and high in fat and water soluble vitamins for small pigs.
Crude Protein (min), 20.00%
Crude Fat (min), 8.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 2.00%
Lysine (min), 1.50%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.60%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.10%
Phosphorus (min), 0.65%
Selenium (min), 0.30 ppm
Zinc (min), 3000 ppm
Active Drug Ingredient: Tiamulin (as hydrogen fumarate) 35g/ton Chlortetracycline 400g/ton
Medicated for pigs weighing 16-25 lbs. For the control of swine dysentery associated with Brachyspira (formerly Serpulina or Treponema) hyodysenteriae susceptible to tiamulin and for the treatment of bacterial enteritis caused by Escherichia coli and Salmonella choleraesuis and treatment of bacterial pneumonia caused by Pasteurella multo-cida susceptible to chlortetracycline.
Refer to the product label for a complete nutrient profile.
Feed continuously as the sole ration for 14 days. Feed 0.25 lbs per every 10 of bodyweight to provide 10 mg/lbs bodyweight chlortetracycline.
WARNING: Withdraw medicated feed 2 days before slaughter.
CAUTION: Do not feed to animals other than swine. Use as the only source of Tiamulin and Chlortetracycline. The effects of tiamulin on swine reproductive performance, pregnancy and lactation have not been determined. Swine being treated with tiamulin should not have access to feeds containing polyether ionophores (e.g. Monensin, Lasalocid, Narasin, Semduramicin and Salinomycin) as adverse reactions may occur. If signs of toxicity occur, discontinue use of medicated feeds.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF COPPER.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: Protect from excessive temperatures (temperatures that exceed 40 C or 104 F). Do not store at warm temperatures up to 104 F (40 C) for more than 7 days.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.