Honor Show Chow Showlamb Creep Pellet DX is designed as a creep feed for show lambs through weaning. This feed is pelleted and medicated with Deccox to help prevent coccidiosis.
– Quality highly digestible protein sources and essential amino acids translate into fast growth and muscle development.
– Ammonium chloride helps aid in reducing the incidence of urinary calculi (water belly).
– Formulated to provide a combination of both bypass and rumen degradable protein, using all-natural protein sources.
– Balanced rumen degradable and ungradable protein sources improve growth and muscle synthesis.
– Medicated with Deccox (decoquinate) for the prevention of coccidiosis.
– A true fully-fermented yeast culture developed specifically for optimum animal nutrition and to enhance ration digestibility, palatability, and intake by delivering a rich, all-natural nutrient source to the animal’s digestive bacteria.
– Provides critical highly-available minerals that helps support muscle growth and development and allows lambs to reach their full potential.
Crude Protein (min), 20.00%
Crude Fat (min), 5.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 10.5%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.70%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.20%
Phosphorus (min), 0.35%
Salt (NlCa) (min), 0.50%
Salt (NlCa) (max), 1.00%
Selenium (min), 0.30 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 9000 IU/lb
Vitamin D3 (min), 2000 IU/lb
Vitamin E (min), 25 IU/lb
Zinc (min), 120 ppm
Medicated for nursing and starting sheep. For the prevention of coccidiosis in sheep caused by Eimeria bakuensis and Eimeria crandallis, Eimeria ovinoidalis and Eimeria parva.
Caution: Use as directed. Do not feed to sheep producing milk for food.
Active Drug Ingredient: Decoquinate (27.2 g/ton)
Refer to the product label for a complete nutrient profile.
Feeding Directions Description: Offer Showlamb Pellet as in a creep feeder when lambs are 10 to 14 days of age. Feed at the rate of 0.5 pounds per 30 pounds of body weight to provide 22.7 mg of Decoquinate per 100 pounds of body weight daily. Designed to be fed with roughage.
Special Considerations: Offer straight soybean meal in the creep feeder when lambs are 7 to 10 days of age. Offer Showlamb Pellet feed 7 to 10 days after beginning soybean meal. Remove soybean meal 7 to 10 days after introduction of pellets.
Management Practices: Feed is perishable and should be stored in a clean, dry, well-ventilated area so it will remain fresh and palatable.
DO NOT feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death. Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.