Honor Show Chow Showlamb Grower DX is a completely balanced, high energy feed for growing show lambs and breeding sheep.
– Fully fortified with all essential vitamins and minerals for excellent muscle growth and body condition.
– Ammonium chloride helps aid in reducing the incidence of urinary calculi (water belly).
– Formulated to provide a combination of both bypass and rumen degradable protein, using all-natural protein sources.
– Balanced rumen degradable and ungradable protein sources improve growth and muscle synthesis.
– TASCO helps lower body temperature during heat stress helping keep animals on feed.
– Medicated with Deccox (decoquinate) for the prevention of coccidiosis.
– A true fully-fermented yeast culture developed specifically for optimum animal nutrition and to enhance ration digestibility, palatability, and intake by delivering a rich, all-natural nutrient source to the animal’s digestive bacteria.
– Provides critical highly-available minerals that helps immune response which is critical for healthy traveling show lambs.
Crude Protein (min), 20.00%
Crude Fat (min), 5.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 10.5%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.70%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.20%
Phosphorus (min), 0.35%
Salt (NlCa) (min), 0.50%
Salt (NlCa) (max), 1.00%
Selenium (min), 0.30 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 5000 IU/lb
Vitamin D3 (min), 1200 IU/lb
Vitamin E (min), 20 IU/lb
Zinc (min), 120 ppm
Grain Products, Plant Protein Products, Molasses Products, Forage Products, Soybean Oil, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Animal Protein Products, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Propionic Acid (a Preservative), Phosphoric Acid, Dried Seaweed Meal, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Methionine Complex, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganous Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite
Medicated for growing and finishing sheep. For the prevention of coccidiosis in young sheep caused by Eimeria bakuensis and Eimeria crandallis, Eimeria ovinoidalis and Eimeria parva.
Active Drug Ingredient: Decoquinate (15.13 g/ton)
Warning: Use as directed. For sheep only. Do not feed to sheep producing milk for feed.
Showlamb Grower 15% DX feed is a complete feed and designed to be fed at 2.5% to 4% body weight to grow/finish lambs intended for the show ring. Feed with 1/4 flake of a good quality alfalfa hay to maintain healthy rumen function. This feed may be fed to show lambs of any age or weight. If lambs have not been receiving a high-energy ration, offer a small amount (0.5 to 1 pound) along with free-choice, high-quality hay. Gradually increase this amount until lambs are consuming 0.3 pounds of Showlamb Grower 15% DX feed per 10 pounds of body weight to provide 22.7 mg Decoquinate per 100 pounds of body weight daily.
Feed at least 28 days during periods of exposure to coccidiosis or when it is likely to be a hazard.
Do not use in feeds containing bentonite.
– Feed is perishable and should be stored in a clean, dry, well-ventilated area so it will remain fresh and palatable.
– DO NOT feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
– Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.