Honor Show Chow Showpig 709 is designed for growing and developing show pigs weighing 50 pounds and up. Showpig 709 is a moderate protein, high energy feed formulated for ultra-modern show pigs needing muscle, cover, and body.
– Extremely small pellet for improved intake and pellet quality.
– Available with Lincomycin for the treatment of swine dysentery and control of porcine proliferative enteropathies (iletus).
– Available with Tylan helps protect against Ileitis.
– Formulated for optimum growth and optimum muscle deposition allows pigs to reach their full genetic potential.
– High energy formula allows pigs to continue adding soft muscle at a heavier weight.
– Ideal protein formulation provides accurate and predictable essential amino acid intakes.
– Steam rolled oats are a very digestible, great source of nutrients for pigs.
– TASCO helps lower body temperature during periods of heat stress helping to keep pigs on feed during warm weather
Crude Protein (min), 18.00%
Crude Fat (min), 6.50%
Crude Fiber (max), 5.00%
Lysine (min), 1.10%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.50%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.00%
Phosphorus (min), 0.50%
Salt (NlCa) (min), 0.20%
Salt (NlCa) (max), 0.70%
Selenium (min), 0.30 ppm
Zinc (min), 240 ppm
Medicated for a reduction in the severity of swine Mycoplasmal pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
Active Drug Ingredients: Lincomycin 100 g/ton (As lincomycin hydrochloride), Tylosin sulfate 100g/ton
Refer to the product label for a complete nutrient profile.
Feed to growing swine being fed for show purposes from 50 pounds and up as the sole ration for 21 days.
CAUTION: Occasionally, swine fed lincomycin may develop diarrhea and/or swelling of the anus within the first two days of the onset of treatment. On rare occasions, some pigs may show reddening of the skin and irritable behavior. These conditions have been self-correcting within five to eight days without discontinuing the lincomycin treatment. The effects of Lincomycin on swine reproductive performance, pregnancy and lactation have not been determined. Do not allow rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, horses or ruminants access to feeds containing lincomycin. Ingestion by these species may result in result in severe gastrointestinal effects. Not to be fed to swine that weight more than 250 lb.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF COPPER.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: Protect from excessive temperatures (temperatures that exceed 40 o C or 104 F). Do not store at warm temperatures up to 104 F (40 C) for more than 7 days.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.