Layena Pellets Premium Poultry Feed is formulated for optimum nutrition producing healthy birds and nutritious eggs.
Did you know that a constant supply of calcium is critical for strong shells? Oyster shell is an important source of calcium in your hen’s diet. Most hens form one-third of the egg’s shell at night when calcium levels are low in their digestive tract.
Layena Premium Poultry Feed includes a blend of oyster shell and other vitamins and minerals, like vitamin D and manganese, to ensure a supply of calcium will be available at night when your girls need it most.
– 16% protein all-vegetarian recipe pellet
– No animal by-products or fillers added
– No artificial preservatives added
– Freshly-ground grains from north American farms
HEALTHY BIRDS AND NUTRITIOUS EGGS
– Prebiotics and probiotics for digestive health
– Targeted amino acids and essential minerals for beautiful healthy feathering
– Rich in antioxidants to support immune health
– Added calcium, oyster shell, and manganese for strong shells
– Balance of minerals and vitamins A, D, and E for nutritious eggs
– Marigold extract for vibrantly colored yolks
Crude Protein (min), 16.00%
Lysine (min), 0.70%
Methionine (min), 0.30%
Crude Fat (min), 2.50%
Crude Fiber (max), 6.50%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 3.25%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 4.25%
Phosphorus (P) (min), 0.45%
Salt (NaCl) (min), 0.30%
Salt (NaCl) (max), 0.80%
Manganese (Mn) (min), 100 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 3,000 IU/lb
VitaminD3 (min, 800 ICU/lb
Vitamin E (min), 12 IU/lb Total
Microorganisms (min), 1,100,950 CFU/lb
Phytase (A. Oryzae) (min), 227 FYT/lb
Begin free-choice feeding Layena Premium Poultry Feeds (Layena Plus Omega-3, Layena Pellets, Layena Crumbles) as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
Layena can also be feed to ducks, geese, and meat birds over 18 weeks of age and Turkeys over 30 weeks of age.
Prior to Layena, Start and Grow Premium Poultry Feeds (available in medicated and non-medicated) are formulated for starting and growing chicks and should be fed as the sole diet from hatch until 18 weeks of age or until your first egg. Flock Raiser Premium Poultry Feeds are also formulated for starting and growing chicks and conveniently come in pellet or crumble form for the maintenance of adult non-laying birds as well.
Please consult the feed tag sewn onto the bag for specific feeding instructions.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.