Purina Rabbit Chow Complete Wholesome AdvantEdge is a pelleted, highly palatable feed with essential nutrients for growth, maintenance and reproduction. It has the right balance of protein, fiber and critical nutrients, making it an excellent food for all types of rabbits of all ages.
– Nutritionally balanced, complete feed no additional supplements necessary.
– Contains amino acids, the building blocks of muscles, organs and fur.
– Fortified with vitamin and minerals including Vitamin A to support reproductive efficiency and vibrant eyes and calcium and phosphorus to maintain strong bones and optimal milk production.
– Formulated with nutrients found only in plants that optimize vitality and support immune function.
– Added lactobacillus, yeast and balanced fiber to support digestive health with added yucca schidigera to aid in odor control.
– Highly palatable to encourage proper intake to help support growth
– Consistent, natural nutrition free from all fillers, preservatives and artificial colors
Crude Protein (min), 16.0%
Crude Fat (min), 1.50%
Crude Fiber (min), 17.0%
Crude Fiber (max), 20.0%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.60%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.10%
Phosphorus (P) (min), 0.40%
Salt (NaCl) (min), 0.50%
Salt (NaCl) (max), 1.00%
Vitamin A (min), 4.650 IU/lb
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Ground Oat Hulls, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide, L-Lysine, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Supplement, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Ferment Product, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Yucca Shidigera Extract, Copper Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate.
All Purina Rabbit Chow diets are formulated for all rabbits at all ages.
Daily Feeding Amount*:
Small Breed (2-3 lb.): 2-3 oz. per day
Medium Breed (3-6 lb.): 3-7 oz. per day
Large Breed (6-10 lb.): 4-10 oz. per day
Giant Breed (10+ lb..): 6-12+ oz. per day
*Control feed rabbits during first three months of life to avoid digestive upsets. Adult pet rabbits tend to overeat and lose body condition by becoming too heavy. Therefore, adjust the feeding rate to maintain a desired weight. Does will need more food (even full feed if her litter is large) to maintain body condition during lactation. Check weight and body condition of rabbits regularly. Whenever rabbits are changed from one feeding program to another, it should be done over a five-to-seven-day period to avoid digestive upsets. During this time, mix the new food with the old, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing an equal amount of the old. This will allow time for the rabbit’s intestinal micro flora to adjust to any new food. Provide plenty of clean, fresh, cool water to animals at all times. Please consult the feed tag sewn onto this bag for specific feeding recommendations
WARNING: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.