Sweetlix All-in-One Sheep and Goat Pressed Block is designed to deliver balanced levels of nutrients while also providing supplemental protein.
– Ideal protein supplement for goats commingled with sheep.
– Highly palatable block helps supplement low-quality forages.
– Specifically designed to supplement small ruminants for optimum growth and reproduction.
– Protein, vitamin and mineral supplementation in one product.
– Convenient, weather-resistant pressed blocks require no special feeders or shelter.
Crude Protein (min), 20.0%
Crude Fat (min), 1.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 6.00%
Calcium (min), 5.00%
Calcium (max), 6.00%
Phosphorus (min), 3.00%
Salt (min), 18.0%
Salt (max), 21.0%
Potassium (min), 1.00%
Cobalt (min), 30 ppm
Copper (min), 5 ppm
Copper (max), 35 ppm
Iodine (min), 60 ppm
Manganese (min), 1,700 ppm
Selenium (min), 6.2 ppm
Zinc (min), 1,700 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3 (min), 25,000 IU/lb
Plant Protein Products, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement
Consult product for feeding rates.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.