A cooked tub for beef cattle that supports digestive health and promotes feed and water intake during times of stress and recovery. Conveniently allows beef cattle to get their daily dose of Vita Charge® without additional handling.
See product tag for complete guaranteed analysis.
Feed to beef cattle using the following guidelines:
1. Consumption should be approximately 0.25-.50 lb. per head, per day.
2. Provide one 50 lb. tub for every 5-15 head.
3. Provide plenty of good quality forage at all times.
4. Free-choice salt should be provided.
5. Provide a fresh, clean water supply at all times.
6. Consumption can vary with weather and feed conditions.
7. If over-consumed, move block farther from water or loafing area.
The above feeding directions are guidelines. Use good management practices adapted to varying conditions.