Tuesday, May 11, 2020
An update to our customers, farmer-owners and communities,
Thank you for your continued business and support as we navigate daily decisions as to how best support our customers while prioritizing safety.
Store Hours Update:
Wilco Stores are open but still temporarily closing at 6 pm daily. We anticipate maintaining these hours through May 31st
- Monday through Saturday, Open 8 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, Open 9 am to 6 pm (as before)
- Shop Online at farmstore.com anytime and use ship-to-home or FREE drive-through store pickup.
Regarding safety and a focus on social distancing;
- We have increased cleaning frequencies, by both our cleaning services and throughout the day by your Wilco teams
- We have continued to cancel promotional events that are expected to draw crowds through May and into June.
- We have installed sneeze guards at our registers and partitions between cashiers for everyone’s safety
- Our stores all have signs and floor decals to remind everyone to social distance and to maintain one-way shopping aisles
- Our customer service employees are ALL wearing face covers and we respectfully request customers wear masks also
- We are stocking our stores before opening and after closing to limit contact
- We are continuously monitoring customer counts in our stores to be sure we’re under the CDC recommended numbers
- We are Managing in-store register line queueing with marked 6’ separations
We are also focused on being a reliable source for the items you need. We are:
- Closely monitoring product supply and working with vendors to have the products you need available
- Offering online purchases on farmstore.com
- Drive-Through Pickup option, never leave your car
- Ship items directly to your home
- Contact us at [email protected] with questions
- Staffing up for Wilco delivery in most stores, call your local store for options
We at Wilco are here to stand with you through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and help as we are able. The health and safety of our team members and our communities remain a priority and we will continue to take measures to ensure we have a safe environment in-store and online or delivery options to purchase the items you need without going into the store.
We appreciate all your help following CDC recommendations and being a positive impact towards getting our communities through this.
A final note, we are closely monitoring the fairs, rodeos and junior livestock auction situations. Kids youth projects are core to our mission of strengthening agricultural and as we learn of updates we’ll consider options on how to help.
Stay safe and healthy.