LaCrosse Footwear is proud to partner with the National FFA Organization as well as the Oregon FFA Foundation to support the education of young men and women as they grow to become leaders in agriculture.
What started as a mission to educate the next generation of farmers now reaches far beyond the fields and teaches students the unique blend of science, business and art that is modern-American agriculture. Today, FFA is dedicated to providing a path to achievement in leadership, personal growth and career success. In support of these efforts, LaCrosse contributes $25,000 annually through the National FFA Scholarship and Give the Gift of Blue programs.Additionally, LaCrosse is a Star Partner for the Oregon FFA Foundation and supports local efforts through events like the annual Oregon State Convention and in 2019 they hosted the first FFA Appreciation Night during an OSU Beaver’s basketball game.
“We have such respect and appreciation for American farmers,” says Nicole Orr, Senior Marketing Manager for LaCrosse. “That’s why for over a century LaCrosse has been committed to building boots worthy of their hard work and dedication. It’s a privilege to extend our support to FFA students and the agriculture community.”
Established in 1897, LaCrosse Footwear is headquartered in the Pacific Northwest– an ideal place for a rubber boot company when you consider it is one of the wettest places in the United States coupled with the strong agricultural community here.
- LaCrosse Ladies' Grange Boots, Black, 631124 $49.98 – $89.99
- LaCrosse Men's Alpha Range Boots, 602240 $124.99
- LaCrosse Ladies' Alpha Range Boots, Black, 602244 $124.99
- LaCrosse Men's 18" Alphaburly Pro Rubber Boots $159.99
- LaCrosse Men's Alpha Muddy 4.5" Rubber Boots $99.99
- LaCrosse Ladies' Grange Boots, Red, 631120 $49.98 – $89.99
- LaCrosse Men's 16" Alpha Lite Pull On Rubber Boots $99.99
To learn more about LaCrosse and FFA, click here.