Give your table side some Latin flare with some zesty grilled elote. Don’t skimp on the cheese.
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOK TIME: 10 Minutes
– 6 ears of corn, husked
– 1/4 cup mayo
– 1 tbsp ancho or guajillo chile powder
– 1/2 cilantro, chopped
– juice of a lime
– zest of a lime
– 1/2 cup cotija cheese
1. Start the Traeger grill on smoke with the lid open until fire is established (4-5 minutes). Set the temperature to high and preheat, lid closed, for 10-15 minutes.
2. Brush corn with oil and grill, turning occasionally.
3. After about 10 min corn should be cooked through and slightly charred on the outside.
4. Mix mayonnaise with chili powder, cilantro, lime juice and zest.
5. Season with salt.
6. Top corn with a bit of Cotija cheese and chopped cilantro, serve alongside Ancho mayonnaise.