4 1/2 cups unbleached King Arthur bread flour
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 Tsp Himalayan pink salt
1 1/2 cups (pressed) brown sugar
2 Tsp baking soda
2 bags (24oz) Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels
2 bags (16oz) Heath Toffee Bits
1 cup diced Oregon Orchard dry roasted hazelnuts
4 Large eggs
2 Tsp vanilla extract
2 cups (4 sticks) softened unsalted butter
4 Tbsp Jim Beam Honey Bourbon Whiskey
Traeger Pro 575 Pellet Grill with WiFire
Camp Chef cast iron pizza pan
Azoker Heat Resistant non-slip silicone (food grade) grill gloves (Amazon $15.95)
Large stainless mixing bowl
Traeger Apple Wood pellets
- Gather all ingredients
- Pre-heat Traeger grill to 375 degrees with cast iron pan on grill grates.
- Mix dry ingredients together (minus the morsels, toffee and nuts).
- Add in wet ingredients mixing after eggs are added, then again after butter is added.
- Mix in semi-sweet morsels. Mix again after each bag is added if mixing by hand.
- Mix in toffee bits. Mix again after each bag is added if mixing by hand.
- Mix in hazelnuts.
- Ball dough into roughly tablespoon-sized pieces and place on preheated cast iron pan. Leave enough room for the dough to expand approximately 3 inches each in diameter (number of cookies per batch will depend upon the size of your cast iron pan).
- Set timer for 12 minutes
- Adjust timing for each successive batch depending upon results of your first batch (a minute more or less may be needed for your desired consistency).
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 until batches are complete.
- Share and enjoy!