AntlerMax Premium Deer Block is an 18%-protein, water-resistant, vitamin- and mineral-fortified, year-round supplemental feed block designed to enhance the deer’s natural forage diet without the need for a feeder. It provides the supplemental nutrition needed provides for body condition of deer so they can reach their genetic potential for antler growth.
– Acorn flavored to attract deer.
– Helps support antler growth by improving protein quality and delivering a high concentration of protein to the growing antler.
– A power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals to help support antler growth, reproductive success and growth rate.
– Provides targeted nutrition for body condition of deer so they can reach their genetic potential for antler growth.
– Simple to set up in the area you want to attract and feed deer; no feeder required; convenient carrying handle for easy transport.
– The long lasting choice to attract deer year-round.
– Water-resistant feature that helps repel moisture and reduces block waste normally associated with wet conditions.
Crude Protein (min), 18.00%
Crude Fat (min), 2.50%
Crude Fiber (max), 8.50%
Ash (max), 14.0%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 2.00%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 2.50%
Phosphorus (P) (min), 0.90%
Salt (NaCl) (min), 2.50%
Salt (NaCl) (max), 3.50%
Potassium (K) (min), 1.00%
Vitamin A (min), 10000 IU/lb
Selenium (Se) (min), 0.60 ppm
Selenium (Se) (max), 0.72 ppm
Sodium (Na) (max), 1.50%
Place the block in areas frequented by animals, taking care not to touch the block as the wrapper is being removed. When placing the block out for the first time, place small amounts of corn, apples or carrots around the block to attract deer. Place close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary with deer density, season and availability of native forage.
Caution: This feed contains added copper and should not be fed to sheep. Follow label directions. Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in total diet is prohibited. Not a complete feed. Do not place the block on grass or lawn. Block may kill grass before it is completely consumed. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Special Considerations: Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
Management Practices: A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of the management
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.