Purina® EquiTub™ with ClariFly® is an easy-to-feed, self-fed horse supplement for consistent nutrition and seasonal fly control.
You can count on our research-backed formula to provide supplemental nutrition, fly control and gastric support in a palatable form designed for multi-horse convenience. High-quality ingredients such as alfalfa, rice bran and flaxseed are paired with cutting-edge technology to help ensure consistent intake and nutrient delivery. The formula also includes ClariFly® Larvicide. This feed additive passes through the horse and is expelled in the manure where house and stable flies lay their eggs, preventing the emergence of adult flies.
Feed with confidence knowing Purina® EquiTub™ with ClariFly® is manufactured in an ionophore-free facility and has been tested at the Purina Animal Nutrition Center and in field trials around the country.
- This product is designed to be offered free choice to mature horses on pasture or dry lot.
- Offer one tub per 1 to 5 horses.
- Replace tub when empty (a small amount may be left in the bottom of the tub).
- If intake is above (or below) desired levels, increase (or decrease) the number of feeding locations and/or change the location to a more (or less) frequented area and/or one that is protected from extreme environmental conditions.
- Always feed a minimum of 1.0 – 1.2 pounds per 100 pounds of body weight of good quality, clean hay or the equivalent in pasture.
- Purina® EquiTub™ with ClariFly® is available in 55-pound and 125-pound sizes.
Crude Protein (min) 14.0%
Lysine (min) 1.0%
Crude Fat (min) 8.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (max) 6.0%
Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF) (max) 8.0%
Ash (max) 15.0%
Calcium (min) 1.75%
Calcium (max) 2.25%
Phosphorus (min) 0.50%
Magnesium (min) 0.50%
Sodium (max) 0.85%
Sulfur (max) 1.04%
Copper (min) 60 ppm
Selenium (min) 1.19 ppm
Selenium (max) 1.43 ppm
Zinc (min) 250 ppm
Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D (min) 2,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/lb