Purina Goat Chow Mineral is a uniquely formulated supplement, rich in nutrients essential to the proper development and well-being of goats of all ages and breeds.
– Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin D supports proper development of bones and optimal milk production.
– Coarse particle to minimize waste and dust.
– Copper and zinc for vibrant skin.
– Potassium, sodium, sulfur, Iron, cobalt, iodine and manganese to aid overall good health.
– Vitamin A supports reproduction and healthy eyes.
– The antioxidants, Vitamin E and selenium, to help muscle development.
Calcium (Ca) (min), 9.00%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 10.8%
Copper (Cu) (min), 1750 PPM
Copper (Cu) (max), 1800 PPM
Magnesium (Mg) (min), 1.00%
Phosphorus (p) (min), 8.00%
Potassium (min), 0.10%
Salt (NaCl) (min), 40.0%
Salt (NaCl) (max), 45.0%
Sodium (Na) (max), 18.0%
Selenium (Se) (min), 25 PPM
Selenium (Se) (max), 30 PPM
Zinc (Zn) (min), 7500 PPM
Vitamin A (min), 140000 IU/LB
Vitamin D3 (min), 11000 IU/LB
Vitamin E (min), 750 IU/LB
Ash (max), 98.0%
Feed free-choice from sheltered feeders or mix into finished rations for goats to provide approximately 1/4 to 1/2 ounces per head per day. This feed rate will provide selenium at 0.28 PPM. Maintain a supply of clean fresh water.
Caution: Do not feed to sheep. This product contains copper. Store in dry, well-ventilated area, protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.