Honor Show Chow Full Range is designed to help promote feed intake, bloom and fill in cattle fed for show. It should be fed with free-choice grass hay, is designed to promote feed intake, bloom and fill in cattle fed for show. Honor Show Chow Full Range can be fed throughout the entire feeding period to young calves being prepped for sale, as well as, steers and heifers being fed for exhibition.
– A Uniquely-formulated versatile ration that with grass hay, can be fed as a complete ration to grow and develop show cattle or can be blended with grain as well to achieve the desired rate of gain while maintaining a well-balanced ration.
– Contains a natural feed additive resulting from a proprietary multi-step fermentation process of a proprietary strain of Aspergillus oryzae
– Contains a true, fully fermented yeast culture developed specifically for optimum animal nutrition.
– Fortified with a balanced combination of zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt provides critical highly-available minerals that support immune response which is critical for traveling show cattle and helps maximize muscle development, allows cattle to reach their full potential.
– TASCO helps lower body temperature during periods of heat stress helping to keep pigs on feed during warm weather
Crude Protein (min), 12.00%
Crude Fat (min), 3.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 17.00%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 0.52%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 1.02%
Phosphorus (min), 0.30%
Salt (NlCa) (min), 0.15%
Salt (NlCa) (max), 0.65%
Potassium (min), 0.30%
Vitamin A (min), 3520 IU/lb
Non Protein Nitrogen (NPN), 3.50%
Honor Show Chow Full Range is designed to be fed at 2 to 2.5% of bodyweight per day along with free-choice grass hay. This feed is designed for show cattle 400 pounds to Show with proper management. Frame, genetics and management will determine finishing period. Always provide plentiful fresh, clean water.
CAUTION: Store in a dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.