Impact Senior is formulated to address the nutritional demands associated with the equine aging process. This complete feed has adequate roughage built in to help address some of the issues older horses have with chewing or digesting forage.
– High-quality protein for muscle maintenance.
– Added fat for sustainable energy and healthy hair coat.
– Vitamin and mineral fortification for bone structure and immune system support.
– Quality ingredients that are highly digestible and naturally palatable.
– Nutritionally balanced so no nutritional supplements are needed.
Crude Fiber, 18.5%
Calcium (min), 0.70%
Calcium (max), 1.20%
Phosphorus (min), 0.45%
Copper (min), 40 ppm
Selenium (min), 0.30 ppm
Zinc (min), 150 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 2,800 IU/lb
– Feeding rates will vary with size, age, temperament, health status, climate and activity level. Please consult the tag sewn onto the bag for complete feeding recommendations.
WARNING: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. Feeding added selenium resulting in total diet levels in excess of 0.3 ppm is prohibited.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.