Nature’s Essentials Enrich Plus Ration Balancing Feed is designed to fill the protein, vitamin and mineral gaps in forage without extra calories. Formulated for mature horses that are able to maintain body condition on hay or pasture alone. Also appropriate for growing horses, stallions and early gestation mares that require concentrated nutrition.
– Designed to be fed with hay or pasture.
– Added vegetable oils for a shinier, healthier hair coat, skin and hooves
Fortified with vitamins and minerals to balance forage including B-vitamins to help maintain metabolic function.
– High-quality proteins with essential amino acids Lysine and Methionine to support muscle maintenance, growth and repair.
– Concentrated formula with no grain, oats, or corn and low starch and sugar for horses with sensitivities.
– Added antioxidants including Selenium and Vitamin E to help address the damaging effects of free radicals.
– Provides the required nutrients for horses when fed as directed.
Crude Protein (min), 32.0%
Lysine (min), 2.70%
Crude Fat (min), 5.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 5.50%
Calcium (Ca) (min), 3.25%
Calcium (Ca) (max), 4.25%
Phosphorus (P) (min), 1.60%
Copper (Cu) (min), 185 PPM
Selenium (Se) (min), 2.0 PPM
Zinc (Zn) (min), 500 PPM
Vitamin A (min), 18000 IU/LB
Vitamin E (min), 600 IU/LB
Starch (max), 5.00%
Sugars (max), 10.00%
– Feeding rates will vary with size, age, temperament, health status, forage quality, climate and activity level. Please consult the tag sewn onto the bag for complete feeding recommendations. After observing the horse for a period of time, the amount fed may be increased or decreased by 10% to obtain the desired body condition and weight.
– Feed at regular times – at least twice daily – with three daily feedings preferred. Let horses feed in a natural position. Do not feed free-choice. Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feedstuff.
– Reduce and/or delay feeding a horse which is hot, excited or showing pain, has fever or diarrhea. Consult your veterinarian if any problems arise.
– Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days. Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed 1.0 lb per day for each horse.
– Have plenty of clean, fresh water available at all times. Provide your horse with access to salt. Maintain an effective control program for internal parasites. Have the horse’s teeth examined annually and consult your veterinarian on a regular basis.
WARNING: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. Feeding added selenium resulting in total diet levels in excess of 0.3 ppm is prohibited.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.