Scratch and Peck Naturally Free Layer is a 16% Verified Non-GMO, Certified Organic whole grain ration free of any corn and soy for your laying hens.
– Verified Non-GMO and Certified Organic.
– Made with Pacific Northwest grown whole grains from Certified Organic Farms.
– Does not contain corn or soy.
– The grains are left naturally whole in this feed rather than highly processed into pellets.
– Contains high amounts of calcium to help hens produce strong eggshells.
– This feed is also suitable for ducks and all waterfowl.
Crude Protein (min), 16.0%
Crude Fat (min), 3.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 5.00%
Organic Wheat, Organic Peas, Organic Barley, Organic Linseed Meal, Organic Camelina Meal, Limestone (Calcium Carbonate), Oyster Shell, Fish Meal, Crab Meal, Vitamin and Mineral Premix, Organic Vegetable Oil
Your hens should be approaching their full grown size at approximately 18-20 weeks of age. Begin introducing Naturally Free Layer gradually to allow for a slow adjustment to the new feed formula. This is more important when switching from a different type of feed such as crumbles or pellets as your chickens may not immediately know how to consume a mash style feed. Be sure to offer fresh water, plenty of grit and you can begin to supplement oyster shell at this age.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.