Scratch and Peck Naturally Free Starter is a 17% Verified Non-GMO, Certified Organic ration, free of soy and corn, formulated to provide your chicks with the nutrients they need to grow strong and healthy.
– Verified Non-GMO and Certified Organic.
– Made with Pacific Northwest grown whole grains from Certified Organic Farms.
– Does not contain corn or soy.
– Provides baby chicks with enough protein to jump start their growth without adding unnecessary stress to their bodies.
– Contains plenty of vitamins and minerals provide chicks with the tools they need for healthy development.
– A special blend of cracked organic grains, organic flax and organic camelina meal, wild caught fish meal, necessary vitamins and minerals, and freshly pressed organic flax oil.
Crude Protein (min), 20.5%
Crude Fat (min), 4.00%
Crude Fiber (max), 5.60%
Organic Peas, Organic Wheat, Organic Barley, Organic Linseed Meal, Fish Meal, Crab Meal, Organic Camelina Meal, Vitamin and Mineral Pre-mix:, Organic Vegetable (Flax) Oil, Limestone (Calcium Carbonate)
Naturally Free Starter Feed should be used from day 1 until approximately 8 weeks of age for laying birds. Broilers are recommended to switch at 4 weeks to a broiler grower. Be sure to offer chick grit in their brooder as free-choice or scattered in the bedding. chick grit is necessary for optimal gizzard development to aid in digestion and maximum nutrient absorption of the whole grains.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Quantity Discounts Available. See Store for Details.