We recommend using this Iron Man PTS Fertilizer in the early spring when the weather is very damp. This fertilizer contains 14% Iron, good to apply on lawns. Best to apply to moist grass and avoid dry side walks (if it gets wet on sidewalks, it may stain).
Normal rates for Nitrogen on turf are 1 lbs of Nitrogen per thousand square feet per month. The use of controlled or slow release nitrogen decreases the frequency of applications and improves Nitrogen use efficiency.
- Spreader Settings
- 100 lb. Precision Push Broadcast Spreader – 20
- 100 lb. Earthway Push Broadcast Spreader – 18
- 65 lb. Green Thumb Deluxe Push Broadcast Spreader – 18
- Scotts Edgeguard Deluxe Broadcast Spreader – 7.5
- Scotts Accugreen 3000 Drop Spreader – 9.5